As the Covid pandemic continues to wreak havoc in our neighborhoods and community, and the 2nd wave causing just as much havoc, if not more, Crossfire is uniquely capable to provide logistical support for institutions, hospitals, government, educational, religious, non-profit / GMO, and military support.
We've already been called up for various situations where our unique ability to adapt quickly and provide support for last minute situations and customer requirements. From temporary hospital rooms to drive-through testing facilities and support for various religous and non-profit organizations to provide support for their communities, we are here and ready to help.
The services we provide and have provided range from...
- Temporary Structural Support
- Power Distribution
- Testing Facilities / Tents
- Temporary Power Solutions
- Area Lighting
- Intercom & Communication
- Virtual Conference Support
- Video & Broadcasting Streaming Services
- Colling, Heating, & Power Solutions
- Audio, Video, Lighting Systems
- Power Generators
- Portable & Mobile Stages
- Emergency Power
- Social Distancing Tents & Structures
- Engineer, Trussing & Rigging Support
- Tenting for Medical, Emergency Response & Disaster Recovery
- Structures for Covid 19 Testing Facilities
- Temporary Hospital Rooms complete with Heating, Cooling, and Power
- Social Distancing Spaces for Offices, Hotels/Resorts, Restaurants & Bars
- Drive-Through Graduations, Religious Services, and Private Events
- Technical Staffing Services
- Short & Long Term Solution
While we primarily focus our services within the New York Metro area, we are equipped for nationwide support. Especially our Mobile Stage Units, which can be transported anywhere within the Continental U.S. and parts of Canada.
Brooklyn Cruise Terminal Emergency Field Hospital 2020 - Power Supply, Power Distribution & Power Management.
Below are some of our most requested items, however, if there is something that you do not see, or which you required, please feel free to reach out and let us know. Our website only contains a portion of our equipment, so chances are we may already have in stock, or can source per your requirements.
All of our equipment can be rented online, and if you require delivery, set up, and event management support, please give us a call or request a quote. We will respond as quickly as possible. If your requirements are of an emergency nature (less than 48hrs), we suggest you call us for quicker service. We have support staff on call 24/7: