Chroma-Q Color Force 12" LED RGBA Light Rental
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
- $50 Warehouse Prep Fee
There is a warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse, in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
- MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
- WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS - NO EXCEPTION
- You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn.
- We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns.
DELIVERY - NYC Metro
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance, starting at $850 minimum.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
The Chroma-Q® ColorForce™ 12 is a truly multi-purpose LED fixture that is suitable for numerous entertainment lighting disciplines. The unit provides power across the spectrum, from deep cold blues to red hot lava looks all from a single fixture. At only 335mm / 1ft* long, the unit is ideal for floor, wall or truss mounting. It also provides a massive output of 2,400 lumens, easily washing up to 8m / 26ft with smooth, theatrical grade dimming.
- Huge RGBA full colour palette and high CRI of 92
- Deep cold blues and red hot lava looks from a single fixture
- Extremely smooth uniform wash
- Massive output across the spectrum - 2,400 lumens
- 335mm / 1ft* length ideal for floor, wall or truss mounting
- Suitable for numerous entertainment lighting disciplines
|335mm x 190mm x 218mm / 13.2" x 7.5" x 8.6"
|4kgs / 9lbs
|Power Input Rating
|100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz, 160VA
|Typical Power & Current
|Measurements done with all LEDs at max. intensity. Measurements made at nominal voltage. Allow for a deviation of +/- 10%.
|Power Connectors In/Out
|Data Connectors In/Out
|Max cable run
|ANSI E1.11 USITT DMX 512-A
|Forced - 1 fan
|0°C to 40°C
|Anodised aluminium extrusion
|Quick release lever for tilt adjustment