Rental Insurance Requirements
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE or FULL REPLACEMENT VALUE DEPOSIT
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. These insurances are NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment. If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
This can be covered in the following manner:
1) Equipment Value: $0 - $1500
- Credit Card on File w/Personal Guarantee
2) Equipment Value: $1500 - $5000
- Full Replacement Value in Cash or Credit Card w/Personal Guarantee OR
- Certificate Of Insurance
3) Equipment Value: $5000+ or Vintage Items / Items No Longer Available
- Full Replacement Value in Cash or Credit Card OR
- Certificate Of Insurance
CREDIT CARD on FILE w/Personal Guarantee:
Your credit card details will be kept on file in the event of loss, damage, or late return. A personal guarantee is also required, listing the client as personally responsible for all damages and outstanding balances
FULL REPLACEMENT VALUE:
We will need the FULL Replacement Value of the equipment charged to a credit card, or a cash deposit. After your rental has been returned, and all equipment tested and verified, the deposit will be released.
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE (COI):
Customer shall purchase and maintain insurance of the following types of coverages and limits of liability:
1. Commercial General Liability including contractual liability with minimum limits of $1,000,000 Each Occurrence, $2,000,000 General Aggregate per project or per location, $1,000,000 Products/Completed Operations Aggregate $1,000,000 Personal/Advertising Injury
2. Workers Compensation Statutory Coverage and Employers Liability: a minimum of $1,000,000 each accident, $1,000,000 each employee, $1,000,000 policy limit.
3. Commercial Automobile Liability in the amount of $1,000,000 CSL
Required if Customer is renting equipment from Crossfire.. Rentals requiring a COI will not be released until COI is received and verified
4. Property/Equipment Insurance covering rentals from Crossfire including all tools, materials and equipment to the full replacement value as indicated on the provided quote. Failure of the Customer to secure and maintain adequate coverage shall not obligate Crossfire Sound Productions, LLC for any losses.
Attached to each certificate of insurance shall be a copy of the additional Insured Endorsement that is part of the Customer’s Commercial General Liability Policy. These certificates and the insurance policies required by this Article shall contain a provision that coverage afforded under the policies will not be canceled or allowed to expire until at least thirty (30) days' prior written notice has been given to Crossfire. Such insurance shall be provided by an insurance carrier rated “A-“ or better by A.M. Best and lawfully authorized to do business in the jurisdiction where the work is being performed. The Commercial General Liability insurance shall include additional insured coverage.
Crossfire Sound Productions, LLC. its officers, agents, employees and assigns
276 Meserole St
Brooklyn, NY 11206
Crossfire Sound Productions, LLC., its officers, agents, employees, and assigns and the facility landlord are included as Additional Insured as respects to liability coverage and Loss Payee as respects to property/equipment coverage.
If you have any questions pertaining to insurance, limits, and coverage needed please contact your Crossfire Account Manager and we’ll be happy to assist..