The Color Kinetics ColorBlaze TRX incorporates RGBAW LED sources to maximize color mixing and acquire a dramatically expanded color palette. Color Kinetics ColorBlaze TRX is the ideal solution for theatrical and rental distributors, exhibition houses, theaters, nightclubs, and other venues.
Color Kinetics ColorBlaze TRX Features:
- Outputs up to 3,540 lumens per foot. Controllable in increments of 4 in (102 mm) to 6 ft (1.8 m).
- Available spread lenses of 22°, 32°, 60° x 32°, and 32° x 12°.
- Expanded color palette adds intense yellows, high-quality whites, and a range of subtle pastel colors to the millions of saturated colors achievable with standard RGB lighting fixtures.
- Choose from five-channel RGBAW in / out, three-channel RGB in / out, and three-channel RGB in mapped to five-channel RGBAW out.
- RGB modes offer consistent operation with traditional RGB LED fixtures such as ColorBlaze 48 and ColorBlaze 2.
- Optibin, an advanced binning algorithm, sets a new standard for the color consistency and uniformity of LED sources used in manufacturing.
- Chromasync technology achieves unprecedented consistency of light performance and color precision across multiple fixtures in an installation, while maximizing intensity and color range.
- Most fixture components are field-serviceable and replaceable.
- On-board controls ffer access to all functions and features, including addressing, diagnostics, and more.
- 16-bit resolution supports smooth dimming and precise color control.
- Adjustable dimming curves and LED transition speeds emulate the behavior of other Philips Color Kinetics fixtures and conventional theatrical fixtures with DMX dimming.
- Accepts DMX or Ethernet input from a full range of Philips controllers
- Standalone mode offers both pre-set effects and the ability to play custom light shows stored on the installed SD card.
- Master / slave mode lets you configure a ColorBlaze TRX fixture to act as a master controller for other fixtures in a run.
- Clamp-mount ColorBlaze TRX to pipes or trusses, or mount directly to a surface.
- Auto-switching power supply accepts power input of 100 – 240 VAC.
Email Us For Availability or call 1.800.884.0653
- Concert Rentals
- Corporate Event Rentals
- Fashion Show Rentals
- Gallery Event Rentals
- LED Lighting Rentals
- Product Launch Rentals
- VIP Event Rentals
Or Email Us