Rent Nexo PS15 Speaker
This light and compact system uses a unique cabinet design and rotatable constant directivity asymmetrical dispersion horn to provide both PA and stage monitor performance. NEXO’s unique Active Full-range Processing enables a 2-way passive 8Ω design to deliver bi-amped performance using just one amplifier channel for less money, space and complexity. For maximum power handling, the PS15 can be also operated in active bi-amped mode.
The PS15 is designed to work with advanced electronic processors, guaranteeing consistent performance and reliability of the highest standard.
System applications include near-field portable or installed PA for clubs, A/V, houses of worship, theaters, and broadcast.
The PS15 Loudspeaker can be safely driven with over 1000Watts of amplifier power, yet it has a small volume and reduced weight. The dispersion, architecture and weight balance of the PS15 Loudspeaker are designed to provide both exceptional PA and stage monitor performance from a single product without compromise. This flexibility is realized by a proprietary constant directivity asymmetrical dispersion horn, easily rotated in four positions, at 90Â° increments, by the user.
The horn's unique progressive horizontal (50Â° to 100Â°) and vertical (+25Â°, -30Â°) dispersion can easily be adapted for vertical or horizontal PA usage or wedge monitoring. NEXO's unique Active Fullrange Processing enables the 2-way passive 8Î© design to deliver bi-amped performance using a single amplifier channel, for less money, space and complexity.
High power system (134dB Peak SPL @ 1m) with 15" LF and 2" HF drivers
Rotatable asymmetrical horn and unique cabinet architecture ensure versatility; user adaptable for both PA and stage monitoring applications
Two-way, switchable passive or active design for precise performance matching to user requirements
Sophisticated control electronics ensure reliable, linear operation
Available with a full range of mounting and flying accessories
Size: 26.63“H x 17.13”W x 14.5”D
SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS (PS15 with PS15 TDcontroller MkII)
- Frequency Response [a]: 50Hz – 18kHz ±3dB (30Hz – 19kHz ±3dB with LS1200 Subwoofer)
- Usable Range @-6dB [a]: 47Hz – 18kHz (29Hz – 18kHz with LS1200 Subwoofer)
- Sensitivity 1W @ 1m [b]: 102dB SPL Nominal – 99dB SPL Wideband
- Nominal Peak SPL @ 1m [b]: 131 to 134dB Peak (for 550 to 1200 W RMS Amp.)
- HF Dispersion [c]: 50° to 100° Hor. x 55° Vert. Rotatable Horn, 4 positions
- Crossover Frequencies: 900Hz Passive or Active (internally switchable)
- Nominal Impedance: Passive 8Ω, Active; LF 6Ω, HF 8Ω.
- Recommended Amplifiers 550 to 1200Watts into 8Ωs for 1x PS15; 1000 to 1800w into 4Ω for 2x PS15 per channel.
Directivity Q & DI [c]:
- Q: 16 Nominal
- DI: 12dB Nominal ( f > 1.5kHz )
- LF 1x 15” (38cm) 6Ω driver
- HF 1x 2” throat, 3” titanium diaphragm, driver + Low Distortion, Constant Directivity Asymmetrical Dispersion Horn.
- Connectors: 3x NL4MP 4-pole SPEAKON; Passive In Passive Loop Thru, Active In
- Baltic Birch Ply finished with textured, polyurethane black coating
- Fittings: 2 handles, integral to cabinet
- Front finish: Acoustic foam on perforated steel grille (77% transparent)
- 1 steel anchor point for flying track on top (9 positions)
- 2 steel anchor plates for flying track on bottom (3 positions)
Email Us For Availability or call 1.800.884.0653
- Concert Rentals
- Corporate Event Rentals
- Corporate Meeting Rentals
- Dance Party Rentals
- Line Array
- Passive Speaker
- Stage Monitor
Or Email Us