The Sound Devices 302 Portable 3-Channel Field Mixer and Porta Brace MXC-302B Case Kit from B&H gets you prepared for professional film, ENG / EFP and broadcast applications.
The Sound Devices 302 features 3 balanced XLR inputs that are capable of accepting mic or line-level signals. The output stage features stereo balanced XLR connections. Channels 1 and 2 are stereo linkable and a polarity reverse switch is provided on channel 2. This makes the 302 ideal for M-S stereo style capturing and monitoring. Each channel provides individually switchable +48V, +12V and +12V-T phantom power for condenser microphones. Input and output limiters are user switchable and eliminate noise and distortion caused by signal overload. Low-cut filter switches eliminate noise below 80Hz and the unit is powered by 3 AA batteries or external 5 - 18VDC power source.
- Mic or Line-Level Input and Output
- +48V, +12V and +12V-T Phantom
- Channels 1 and 2 are Stereo Linkable
- Low-Cut Filter Switches
- Powered by 3 AA Batteries
- Case Provides a Tailored Fit for Mixer
- 1000D Cordura Nylon Padding
- Two Vinyl Windows for Viewing Controls
- Wear Around Neck or Over Shoulder
- Senal SMH-1000 Monitor Headphones
Email Us For Availability or call 1.800.884.0653
Or Email Us