Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Looking to add some flair to your event. Why not print your own Gobos and project them onto a wall or floor of your event!
Make your own images, corporate logos, patterns, and more! Print on transparent paper, and you will be all set!
The Ikon LED is a high output single Gobo Projector powered by a bright 60W (7500K) white LED. This fixture used high quality optics for crisp, clear projection. User can adjust the LED brightness and Gobo rotation on the rear of fixture or by the included wireless RF remote control.
The Ikon LED includes 4 metal Gobos. Users may also insert custom Gobos in the fixture. This projector also comes with three interchangeable lenses that produce different beam angles (25, 32 or 43 degrees) making it versatile for a wide variety of applications. This fixture is designed for mobile DJ’s, clubs, bands, roller rinks and any arena that requires a compact, light weight, easy to use unit. This fixture is also suitable for theaters, studios, retail stores, and other similar locations.
- Bright white 60W LED indoor Gobo Projector
- High quality optics - Clear powerful output
- Adjustable dimmer and rotate knob on rear panel
- Includes 4 replaceable metal Gobo patterns
- Gobo size: 54mm; Viewable size: 33mm
- Run all night – No Duty Cycle
- Easy Gobo replacement access
- Manual focus
- Ideal for Mobile DJs, Clubs, Bars, Retail Stores andPromotional Events
- Very low heat output
- Beam Angle: 25, 32 or 43 degrees (Includes 3 different lenses)
- Long life LED (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
- IEC AC outlet on side to daisy chain power (up to 4Ikon LED’s @ 120V and 7 Ikon LED’s @ 230V)
- Color Temperature: 7500K
- Includes yoke to mount on a wall or hang from trussing
- Includes RF Wireless Remote
- Multi-voltage: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 83.6W max
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.5” x 8” x 8.5”/ 236 x 227 x215mm
- Weight: 8 lbs. / 3.6 kg.
Here's a really cool video on how to create your own gobo @ home on your inkjet or laser
For this unit, you would need to create a 54mm size (viewable 33mm)