CHAUVET DJ GigBar IRC Stage Light System - RENTAL ONLY
The Chauvet DJ Gig Bar IRC combines 4 essential lighting fixtures mounted onto a single control bar. The 4-in-1 Gig Bar maximizes convenience and ease of set-up and take-down for mobile entertainers who want to create a dynamic lighting experience for any event. The system includes a pair of LED Derby-style effect lights, a pair of LED pars, a laser and a strobe effect.
Set up and break down quickly with this complete package!
- 4 Lighting Fixtures (2 LED Derbies, 2 LED Pars, 1 Laser, and 1 Strobe)
- Tripod Stand
- Footswitch Controller
- IRC remote
- Carry Bag
- All Cables To Connect
- 25' Power Extension Cord (Need Longer? Let Us Know!)
The Gig Bar IRC features phenomenal built-in automated and sound-activated programs that include all 4 effects to make one complete show. Easily control the Gig Bar IRC from the display, IRC-6 remote control, wireless footswitch or DMX to take your gig to a higher level. Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units.
Chauvet GigBar IRC Stage Lights Features
- 4-in-1 light that includes a pair of LED derbies, a pair of LED Pars, a laser, and strobe effect all mounted on one bar
- Cover any room or stage with 4 individually adjustable and interchangeable heads
- Get in and get out quickly with the included tripod, wireless footswitch and carry bags
- Ready for every application using the included mounting brackets to attach to truss
- 4 high-power, LED strobe lights create exciting chase and slow motion effects
- Adjustable red and green laser scatters hundreds of bright dots and beams in all the right directions
- Derbies project 42 red, green, and blue rotating beams from high-power LEDs
- Phenomenal built-in automated and sound-activated programs that include all 4 effects to make one complete show
- Easily control from the display, IRC-6, wireless footswitch or DMX to take your gig to a higher level
- Master/slave multiple units under the control of a single IRC-6 or wireless footswitch
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units