Large Ribbon Sound With High-Volume Capacity!
If you are new to ribbons, you are in for a treat! The AEA R84 Ribbon Microphone is an outstanding general-purpose microphone, ideally suited for solo and accent work. It is hard to find an application where the R84 mic does not shine. Its natural sound and figure-8 directional sensitivity mean the R84 gives you everything professionals expect from a quality ribbon mic.
AEA R84 Ribbon Microphone at a Glance:
- Pure natural sound with quick, smooth transients, just as you hear it when you place your mic in the studio
- Versatility that lets you capture brass instruments, strings, piano, percussion or vocals
- Extended bass and treble that handles high SPLs at high frequencies and delivers the details without shoving anything in your face
Outstanding transient response for natural sound
The AEA R84 uses a big, 2.35" by 0.185" by 2 micron pure aluminum low-tension ribbon element, that ensures a quick response, whatever the application. This means that percussive attacks, vocal consonants, and other rapid-attack material are cleanly and accurately reproduced by the R84 with no "dull' or "flabby" characteristics. It sounds just like you're standing right in front of the source!
AEA R84 Ribbon Microphone Features:
- Reliable ribbon mic with wide dynamic range
- Large Ribbon Geometry (LRG), 2.35" by 0.185" by 2 micron pure aluminum low-tension ribbon
- Able to handle better than 165 dB SPL at higher frequencies
- Figure 8 pattern for duo recording convenience
- Includes shock mount
Email Us For Availability or call 1.800.884.0653
Or Email Us