GrandMA2 Light Console
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS.
You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn. We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns. We are CLOSED on the weekends - NO EXCEPTION. In addition, there is a $40 warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
All additional features as well as all command keys are the same as with the grandMA2 full-size. The grandMA2 light is the optimal tool for control of all kinds of lighting genres like conventionals, moving lights, LEDs, video and media. Intuitive and fast control over all connected fixtures and channels in different styles is possible. The grandMA2 light can handle an nearly infinite number of presets, cues, pages, sequences and effects. It is also a perfect back-up solution for the grandMA2 full-size. The console features a full compatibility to the ‘series 1’.
- Real-time control for up to 65,536 parameters per session in connection with MA NPU (equivalent to 256 DMX universes)
- 4,096 HTP/LTP parameters
- 6 DMX outputs
- 2 internal TFT wide mode touchscreens (15.4" WXGA)
- 2 external TFT screens can be connected (UXGA, touchscreens accepted)
- 1 internal command screen – multi-touch (9" SVGA)
- 15 motorized executor faders
- Integrated keyboard drawer
- Built-in uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- 2 etherCON connectors, 5 USB 2.0 connectors
- Motorized monitor wing
- 2 motorized A/B fader (100mm)
- Individually backlit and dimmable silent (clickless) keys