Chauvet Rogue R2 Spot
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS.
You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn. We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns. We are CLOSED on the weekends - NO EXCEPTION. In addition, there is a $40 warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
Chauvet Rogue R2 Spot LED - RENTAL ONLY
Great for adding a powerful intelligent light show to any fashion show, party, special event, wedding, or corporate event! Don't forget to check out our lighting stands and accessories to round out your light show.
The Rogue R2 Spot combines incredible value with a stunning range of colors and effects, all supported by professional quality engineering. Rogue R2 Spot builds on the features of the Intimidator Spot LED 350 by adding gobo-morphing technology and two variable scrolling color wheels for an unlimited number of shape changing and split-color effects. Rogue R2 Spot uses a powerful 240-watt LED light source in a 16.5° beam angle for a brilliant light that creates an unparalleled audience experience.
Intense 240 W LED light engine for punchy, bold beams
Unique game-changing Gobo Morphing between gobo wheels
Two color wheels with 7 colors, split color ability, and continuous variable speed scrolling
Two gobo wheels, rotating, interchangeable, indexing, continuously and variably scrollable
Iris, 3-facet prism, and frost for beam control
Beautiful 16-bit LED dimming for ultimate fade control
Neutrik powerCON power input/output connections for power linking
3- and 5-pin DMX input/output connections
- Light Source: 1 LEDs (CW) 240 W, (7 A), 8250 K, 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Color Temperature (at full): 8500 K
- Beam Angle: 16.5°
- Illuminance : 5,500 lux @ 5 m
- PWM Frequency: 1,470 Hz
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/250°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 180°, 360°, 540° pan/90°, 180°, 250° tilt
- Colors (1): 7 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Colors (2): 7 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos (1): 7 + open (7 metal), rotating, interchangeable, indexing, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos (2): 8 + open (8 metal), continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobo Size: Gobo Wheel 1 (rotating): Positions 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7 (metal); size: 28.8 mm (outside), 23.8 mm (image), 0.5 mm (max. thickness)
- Gobo Size: Gobo Wheel 1 (rotating): Positions 5 and 6 (glass); size: 27 mm (outside), 24 mm (image), 3 mm (max. thickness)
- Dimmer: Electronic
- Shutter/Strobe: Electronic
- Focus: Motorized
- Frost: Motorized
- Iris: Motorized
- Prism: 3 Facets, motorized, rotating
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 22 Hz
- Move in Black: Yes
CONSTRUCTION / PHYSICAL
- Dimensions (single unit): 16.1 x 13.5 x 19.25 in (409 x 343 x 489 mm)
- Weight (single unit): 46.6 lb (21.2 kg)
- Exterior Color: Black
- Housing Material: High-impact flame-retardant polymer