Clay Paky Sharpy 189W Moving Beam Light
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
- $50 Warehouse Prep Fee
There is a warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse, in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
- MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
- WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS - NO EXCEPTION
- You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn.
- We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns.
DELIVERY - NYC Metro
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance, starting at $850 minimum.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
The Clay Paky Sharpy is a 189W moving beam light with an unprecedented brightness usually achievable only with far greater wattages. Weighing just 16 kg, Sharpy produces a perfectly parallel, laser-like beam with an output of 59,760 lx at 20m (5100 footcandles at 65 ft.). Sharpy is also groundbreaking in the purity of its beam, which is sharply defined and free of any halo or discoloration around edges. With its light weight and modest footprint, Sharpy is small enough to be fitted anywhere- trusses at live TV events, on stage, in showrooms, or in conference rooms.
- 189W discharge lamp (Platinum 5R o Osram Sirius 190 Plus)
- Perfectly parallel, laser-like beam, sharply defined and free of any halo
- Unprecedented brightness – comparable to wattages many times higher (59,760 lx at 20m)
- Adjustable beam angle from 0 to 3.8°
- Interchangeable color wheel with 14 fixed colors
- Interchangeable gobo wheel with 17 fixed gobos
- 8-facet rotating prism
- Mechanical dimmer
- Frost Filter
- Rapid and extensive pan and tilt movements
- New, high-performance electronics
- Patented Italian design
- Small, lightweight and easily transported (only 41lbs)
- Eco-friendly: replaces far larger and more expensive spotlights
- Electronic ballast fitted as standard