Rent Microphone - Crown PCC160 PZM
The industry standard in stage floor / tabletop / boundary mics! It finds its way onto many professional technical riders and is also excellent in large conference rooms as a tabletop boundary mic.
Used in almost any kind of permanent public address forum such as lecture halls, conference tables or meeting rooms, the PCC-160 is a top-of-the-line supercardioid boundary microphone. For the stage floor or the desktop, the PCC-160 is the mic you're looking for.
- Element Type: Electret Condenser
- Freqency Response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Half-Supercardioid
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Microphone Type: Boundary
- Polar Pattern: Half-supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-18kHz
- Max SPL: 120dB
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 72dB
- Color: Black
- Cable Length: 15 ft.
- Connector: Switchcraft TB3M
- Weight: 0.7 lbs.
Email Us For Availability or call 1.800.884.0653
Or Email Us