Lilliput 667/S 7" 3G-SDI, HDMI Preview Monitor
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
- $50 Warehouse Prep Fee
There is a warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse, in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
- MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
- WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS - NO EXCEPTION
- You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn.
- We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns.
DELIVERY - NYC Metro
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance, starting at $850 minimum.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
Rent Preview Monitor - Lilliput HDMI 7inch
With inputs supporting almost any camera, this 7" 3G-SDI Field Monitor from Lilliput provides an 800x480 pixel display for checking your image's focus and exposure. The display's 16:9 aspect ratio fits most signals output from HD camcorders without letterboxing or pillarboxing the image, ensuring the full-screen resolution is used.
On the rear panel, the HDMI input supports DSLR cameras and newer camcorders with HDMI outputs, up to 1080p resolution. A 3G-SDI input accepts SD or HD video signals from professional camcorders or other SDI equipment, up to 1080p resolution. SD and HD-SDI protocols are also supported. For legacy cameras and analog equipment, component inputs are also available.
For wide viewing angles and accurate colors, this monitor features an IPS display with an anti-glare finish and a 500:1 contrast ratio for punchy images. A sun hood is included for preventing excess glare when outdoors. For power, the included Canon or Sony battery plates can be used for portability. Alternatively a 6-24V DC power source can be input via the XLR jack. A ball mount is also included for securing the monitor atop a camera using an available shoe-mount.
- 7" camera-top monitor with 16:9 aspect ratio
- 500:1 contrast ratio produces vivid and rich colors
- Enhanced 450 cd/m2 backlight produces a crystal clear picture and shows colors vividly
- IPS panel offers 130° horizontal and 120° vertical wide viewing angles
- Includes two battery plates compatible with Canon LP-E6 and Sony F-970 batteries
- Shoe mount adapter included