Rent Preview Monitor - Lilliput HDMI 7inch
With inputs supporting almost any camera, this 7" 3G-SDI Field Monitor from Lilliput provides an 800x480 pixel display for checking your image's focus and exposure. The display's 16:9 aspect ratio fits most signals output from HD camcorders without letterboxing or pillarboxing the image, ensuring the full-screen resolution is used.
On the rear panel, the HDMI input supports DSLR cameras and newer camcorders with HDMI outputs, up to 1080p resolution. A 3G-SDI input accepts SD or HD video signals from professional camcorders or other SDI equipment, up to 1080p resolution. SD and HD-SDI protocols are also supported. For legacy cameras and analog equipment, component inputs are also available.
For wide viewing angles and accurate colors, this monitor features an IPS display with an anti-glare finish and a 500:1 contrast ratio for punchy images. A sun hood is included for preventing excess glare when outdoors. For power, the included Canon or Sony battery plates can be used for portability. Alternatively a 6-24V DC power source can be input via the XLR jack. A ball mount is also included for securing the monitor atop a camera using an available shoe-mount.
- 7" camera-top monitor with 16:9 aspect ratio
- 500:1 contrast ratio produces vivid and rich colors
- Enhanced 450 cd/m2 backlight produces a crystal clear picture and shows colors vividly
- IPS panel offers 130° horizontal and 120° vertical wide viewing angles
- Includes two battery plates compatible with Canon LP-E6 and Sony F-970 batteries
- Shoe mount adapter included
Email Us For Availability or call 1.800.884.0653
Or Email Us