Martin MAC Viper Profile
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS.
You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn. We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns. We are CLOSED on the weekends - NO EXCEPTION. In addition, there is a $40 warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
For the most discerning show, rent the Martin MAC Viper Profile
The MAC Viper Profile is a new breed of high-output profile luminaire with an exceptional feature set, superior light quality and a highly efficient optical system. It outperforms all market-leading profiles in the 1200-watt range and is even an alternative to 1500-watt fixtures. The Viper Profile is not only brighter, it is also a faster and more compact solution. With its 1000-watt HID source, the Viper consumes less power, making it over 50% more efficient than its 1200-watt rivals.
- 26000 Lumens – Excellent light quality with a very flat and uniform field and 6000K color temperature
- 1:4 zoom – Fast zoom with auto-linked focus
- Large aperture front lens – The 140 mm front lens exceeds the size of any other fixture in this segment for just the right fat beam look
- 2 x 5-slot rotating gobo wheels - All glass gobos with optimal focal separation for superior morphing effects
- FX wheel – Patent-pending FX wheel provides an additional 4 fixed gobos and 135° animation effect
- CMY – Vibrant color mixing with a superior palette of colors including true reds, rich ambers, primary green and deep blues
- 8-slot color wheel – Static colors and correction filters for added color choice and bump effects
- Linear CTO – Daylight to tungsten CCT control and expansion of the CMY palette
- Dimmer and shutter - Combined dimmer/shutter system with intensity effects, instant blackout/open and smooth fades
- Iris – Fast and tight iris with adjustable dynamic effects
- Strobe – Diverse strobe effects using mechanical or electronic control or in combination
- Soft frost – A light frost leaves gobo artwork visible with a beautiful soft edge. Includes a linear focus blurring option
- 4-facet prism – Real beam separation with rotation and index control for dynamic effects and accurate tiling