Midas M32R Digital Mixing Console 40 Channels
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS.
You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn. We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns. We are CLOSED on the weekends - NO EXCEPTION. In addition, there is a $40 warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
Digital Console for Live and Studio with 40 Input Channels, 16 Midas PRO Microphone Preamplifiers and 25 Mix Buses
- Live performance and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 16 award-winning Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters for outstanding audio performance
- Industry-leading design by Bentley* Motors Designer
- High-performance aluminium and high-impact steel structure
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 digital signal processing effects engines
- 17 Midas PRO motorised 100 mm faders
- Daylight viewable 5” full colour TFT display screen
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control* and HUI* protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with Midas Apps for iPhone* and iPad*
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
What Makes the M32R Possible is – Everything
Whether you come from an analogue mixing background, or are accustomed to using other digital consoles, your first experience with M32R has been engineered to be intuitive, fluid and straightforward.The brilliance of the M32R is its simplicity and workflow. Tactile controls allow smooth adjustments to critical elements as the mix progresses while the TFT screen keeps you informed every step of the way. This integration of tactile controls, motorised faders and the array of LCD and TFT displays makes the M32R experience the premiere solution for Live Sound, Broadcast, Studio Recording and Post Production applications.
You Are Connected
Each M32R comes loaded with all of the connectivity, I/O and functionality you need, right out of the box – but it doesn’t end there. Onboard USB 2.0 connectivity delivers a full 32 x 32 channels of audio and MIDI to your DAW. Integrated multi-channel digital audio interfaces connect to remote stage boxes and/or the P16 Personal Monitor System. Native Ethernet control enables remote operation by computer, iPad or iPhone over a wired or wireless network, across the room – or across the planet!
Dual AES50 network ports featuring KLARK TEKNIK SuperMAC technology support up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs over shielded (STP) CAT5 cable, allowing remote stage boxes and sharing signals among several connected M32Rs and other MIDAS, KLARK TEKNIK TEKNIK and AES50-equipped products.
On-board ULTRANET provides a 16-channel digital mix direct to P16 Personal Monitor Mixers, without added hardware, cost or latency.
Ethernet, USB and MIDI are all standard features on M32R.
An additional expansion slot is also included, so that the M32R can connect to current and future digital audio networks and link protocols via a wide range of expansion cards including USB, ADAT*, MADI and Audinate Dante*.