Motorola RDU4100/CP200 2-Way Portable Radio Rental
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS.
You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn. We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns. We are CLOSED on the weekends - NO EXCEPTION. In addition, there is a $40 warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
The Motorola Model RDU4100 RDX Business Two-Way VHF Radio is just what you need on that job site. Whether indoor or outdoor, this radio delivers it's crisp and audible signal with confidence. Versatile and rugged, the RDU4100 walkie talkies will not only provide clear audio transmission but will stand up to the most demanding physical conditions. Rain, wind, fog - this unit will withstand them all. Motorola built this water resistant unit with heavy duty on-site work in mind.
When profit is on the line and time cannot be wasted asking for repeated calls, why pay for an inferior radio which you will only have to replace? You'll make good use of this radio's channel selection and multi analog and digital code possibilities.
And, with the optional CPS (Computer Programming Software) interface, internal settings can be "tweaked" to suit your own needs. This is a solidly built radio at a more than affordable business price.
- Exceptional Audio Quality
- Wind noise reduction, speaker magnetic field reduction, improved RF specifications
- Long Battery Life
- Standard Li-Ion battery for up to 12 hours per charge; an optional ultra high capacity Li-Ion battery is available for up to 26 hours per charge; and there is an optional alkaline battery kit
- Business Exclusive Frequencies
- Operating on business exclusive frequencies and featuring many codes to help ensure a clear channel
- Customer Programming Software (CPS)
- Quickly identify radio details such as serial number, features, frequency range and more (separate USB cable required) on these walkie talkies
- Superior Durability
- Meets military 810 C,D,E and F and IP-55 specifications for shock, rain, humidity, salt, fog, vibration, sand, dust, temperature shock and high and low temperature
- Die cast metal chassis