Panasonic AW-RP50N Remote Camera Controller
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS.
You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn. We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns. We are CLOSED on the weekends - NO EXCEPTION. In addition, there is a $40 warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
The Panasonic Remote Camera Controller uses serial and IP control to support Panasonic pan/tilt heads, integrated, and box cameras. Simple to set up and operate, the controller offers automatic IP setup and can be configured via your PC.
Using the Remote Camera Controller, you can control 1 camera simultaneously with up to 5 AW-RP50 via IP or serial control. It also allows you to control up to 100 AW-HE50S/H units via an IP connection when using a network hub (switching hub). The Automatic IP Address Setup function automatically assigns IP addresses to the AW-HE50S/H or AW-HS50 units. Camera functions including pan/tilt, zoom, focus, iris, gain, pedestal, shutter, white/black balance, and switch scene files can be adjusted remotely via the device. The controller is subcompact at 8.26 x 2.63 x 6.96" (210 x 67 x 177 mm) and weighs 2.4lb (1.1kg). Ergonomically designed, the controller is ideal for use in remote production, educational purposes, and houses of worship use.
- Uses serial and IP control to support up to 5 Panasonic pan/tilt heads, integrated, and box cameras
- Simple to set up and operate and offers automatic IP setup
- Can be configured via your PC
- Allows you to control up to 100 AW-HE50S/H units via IP connections when using a network hub (switching hub)
- Allows you to control 1 remote camera simultaneously by up to 5 AW-RP50 units via IP connection or serial control
- Automatic IP Address Setup function - allows IP addresses to be automatically assigned to the AW-HE50S/H or AW-HS50 units
- Adjustable camera functions - pan/tilt, zoom, focus, iris, gain, pedestal, shutter, white/black balance, and switch scene files
- Subcompact 8.26 x 2.63 x 6.96" (210 x 67 x 177 mm)
- Ergonomically designed
- Ideal for use in remote production units, education institutions, and houses of worship Weighs 2.4lb (1.1kg)
Protocol - IPv4, RS-422 (Panasonic AW series protocol)
Connection - Serial: Up to 5 cameras / IP: Up to 100 cameras (Up to 100 when Serial and IP are used together)
Adjustment functions - Pan/Tilt, Zoom, Focus, Iris, Gain, Pedestal, Shutter, Detail,White Balance (Auto, R/B Gain), Black Balance (Auto, R/B Pedestal), Switch scene files
Preset memory - Up to 100
Connection - IP: 1
Switcher Supported - AW-HS50N
Linkage - Camera information display, TALLY information imported, BUS material selection (AUX/PVW/PinP/KEY-F), Parameter changes (Pan/Tilt lever, Zoom button)
TALLY/GPI - TALLY input x 5 channels, GPI INPUT x 4 channels, GPI OUTPUT x 4 channels, D-sub 15 pin (female x 1)
LAN - 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX (for IP control), RJ45 x 1
Pan/Tilt head - RS422 (for Serial control), RJ45 x 5
|Power Requirements||DC 12V ±10 % (AC adapter provided)|
|Power Consumption||2.0 A|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +40°C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% (no condensation)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||8.26 x 2.63 x 6.96" (210 x 67 x 177 mm)|