Panasonic PT-D7700U/U-K 7,700 Lumens DLP Projector
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS.
You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn. We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns. We are CLOSED on the weekends - NO EXCEPTION. In addition, there is a $40 warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
PANASONIC PT-D7700U/U-K PROJECTOR - RENTAL ONLY
DLP Projector Features:
- 7000 ANSI lumens
- World's lightest 3-chip DLP projector at only 48.5 lbs.
- Outstanding contrast ratio up to 4000:1
- 1400 x 1050 native resolution
- BrightOptic dual-lamp technology and lamp relay function
- Dynamic Iris and Dynamic Gamma provide 256-step precision, preserve brightness, and help maintain a wide dynamic range
- 16-bit color depth for natural film-like images
- Progressive Cinema Scan (3/2 pulldown)
- Dynamic Sharpness Control increases image sharpness without adding noise
- Horizontal/Vertical lens shift
- 3x digital zoom
- 24/7 operation
- One-Touch Auto Everything Set-Up
- Complete range of powered lenses for various venues
- Multi-screen processor including edge blending with color matching
- Mechanical shutter completely blocks light leakage when no image is being projected
- Dustproof design with sealed optical block
- Network capable
- Web browser control/monitoring available
- E-mail message alert available
- 96 user memories
- Quiet operation
- Momentary switching for RGB/Video input without disrupting the image
- Wireless/wired remote control unit with wireless mouse function available
- ID assignment for up to 64 units
- Coordinated group control for up to 26 groups
- Picture in picture capability available
- Built-in test pattern
- Selectable 9-language on-screen menu
**Rental Rate Include Standard Lens! (Additional charges for long-throw or short-throw lens)