Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 NEXUS Professional Tabletop Multi Player CD MP3 USB
INSURANCE REQUIRED ON THIS ITEM:
Certificate Insurance Required (COI) or FULL Replacement Value on a Credit Card
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
We offer both delivery and customer pick up options from our warehouse in the Bushwick section of Brooklyn, NY.
Customer Pick Up - We charge a $40 warehouse prep fee for all equipment which is picked up from our warehouse in Brooklyn. This is a PER ORDER and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 (NEXUS) CD DVD MP3 Multi-Media DJ Turntable - RENTAL ONLY
- Industry's first DJ player with Wi-Fi® source connectivity
- Redesigned 6.1" full color LCD display with new graphic user interface
- Pro DJ Link: Sync up to 4 CDJ-2000nexus to share one audio source, Beat Sync, and identify music key via Traffic Light
- Performance functions including Slip Mode and Quantize
- DJ software MIDI/HID control
Pioneer's flagship CDJ player, the CDJ2000 NEXUS2, offering exciting features and technologies including Wi-Fi® connectivity, a first in the industry, compatibility with Pioneer’s new rekordbox™ App for iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, Android tablets and smartphones and new functions such as Beat Sync, Wave Zoom and Slip. Newly enhanced features inherited by the CDJ-2000nexus include a selection screen interface for a more intuitive music search experience, increased visibility of the needle search pad, and improved master tempo sound quality.
Industry’s First DJ Player with Wireless Source Capability
The CDJ-2000 nexus can utilize different music sources, from a hard drive to USB thumb drive and/or SD memory card, and now for the first time, an iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, Android devices and a computer via Wi-Fi. Using Pioneer’s rekordbox App to create playlists, cue/loop points, beat location settings, waveform analysis and more, users can temporarily transfer the content wirelessly through Wi-Fi to the CDJ-2000 nexus. Users can also perform the same wireless function with a Mac/PC utilizing the rekordbox music management software.
Pro DJ Link
Pioneer’s Pro DJ Link feature enables up to four CDJ-2000nexus players to connect via the Link Port and share a single music source. Additional functions added to the CDJ-2000nexus that can be accessed when other players are connected using the Pro DJ Link are:
- Beat Sync – Tempo and beat location of music currently playing on one of the device can be matched with the push of a button.
- Traffic Light – Shows the keys of music being played by any players connected via Pro DJ Link, making key-compatible music easier to find by a different color indicator.
- Beat Count and Phase Meter – The Beat Count, which is the number of beats until a set point (memory cue), and the Phase Meter, which shows the beat/bar of the music, can also be displayed simultaneously by other players.
Pioneer added Slip Mode and Quantize functions to the CDJ-2000nexus for added performance and reliability.
- Slip Mode – When activated, Slip Mode silently continues song playback during a loop, reverse or scratch and continues audible playback at the exact time when the loop, reverse or scratch is ended, resulting in smoother transitions.
- Quantize – Utilizing a Quantizing feature, cue points and loops can be set perfectly on-beat. The Quantize feature ensures cue points are set accurately and automatically, correcting and synching beats during manual looping or real-time cueing to reduce off-beat mistakes.
- My Settings – The function settings of a player can be saved to an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, USB storage device, SD memory card, or other device. For additional convenience, the settings can also be can be made ahead of time on the rekordbox App or software allowing users switch to their settings when a connection is made to the CDJ-2000nexus.
- Wolfson Processor – To achieve excellent sound quality, the player is equipped with the audio industry’s highly respected Wolfson® DAC processor, delivering a very transparent, accurate audio signal with a highly improved signal-to-noise ratio and increased headroom.
- DJ software MIDI/HID control – Up to 35 controls on the surface of each player can be used to trigger other devices, such as DJ effectors and software by way of HID and/or MIDI.
- Active Loop – Automatically starts loops when playback begins from a specified point.
- Needle Search – the touch pad lets the DJ “place the needle” and jump quickly to a specific part of a music track.
- Load Previous Track – Playback of prior music that has been loaded to the player.
- Rating on the Go – Users can rate tracks during play for easy reference or sorting.