QSC K10 Powered 10" Speaker Rental
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
- $50 Warehouse Prep Fee
There is a warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse, in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
- MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
- WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS - NO EXCEPTION
- You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn.
- We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns.
DELIVERY - NYC Metro
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance, starting at $850 minimum.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
QSC K10 2-WAY 10" ACTIVE LOUDSPEAKER - Rental Only
The QSC K10 Powered Speaker, is very popular with our 'House' Party clients. It's affordable, compact, easy to set up, and CHEAP! Two of these will get the police called quick! Suitable for events between 50-100 guests.
IPOD / LAPTOP / IPAD / IPHONE COMPATIBLE
- Lightweight portable powered speakers with legendary QSC amplifier power and reliability
- 1000 watt continuous Class D power modules in all models
- Extensive DSP enhances system performance
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Rugged ABS enclosures
- Powder coated steel grille
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™ (fullrange models)
The QSC K Series is quite simply The New Standard in lightweight powered loudspeaker systems. Under the direction of Pat Quilter, QSC's team of amplifier engineers have created a new standard in Class D power modules unparalleled in the industry. Next, breaking from the traditional loudspeaker paradigm, every model is fitted with the identical 1.75" HF device (fullrange models) and woofers of the same high quality for unparalleled performance, regardless of speaker size.
Extensive DSP processing is employed throughout, providing levels of sonic clarity and total output that defy the system's size and weight.
Premium-grade materials, advanced construction processes and multiple mounting and suspension options allow for a wide range of live and installed applications.
Combo XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs accept both Mic and Line Level input while a set of RCA phono inputs (except KSub) allow additional connectivity to portable MP3 players, CD players and line-level mixers. Up to three audio sources can be mixed internally and summed to a balanced output for "daisy-chaining" of multiple units. Separate direct outputs are also provided on each channel for additional output flexibility.
On-board switches provide preset EQ settings. The HF setting (fullrange models) can be set to VOCAL BOOST for additional presence in the critical mid-frequency area or FLAT for accurate reproduction of the incoming signal. The LF switch can be set to NORM, DEEP™ for additional bass extension, or EXT SUB (fullrange models) for use with an external subwoofer. The rear panel LED switch can be set to POWER, illuminating the front-mounted LED when the unit is powered on, OFF for applications where it is not desirable to illuminate the front LED, or LIMIT which indicates to the system operator that the clip limiter circuit has been engaged during operation.
Fullrange models are housed in rugged ABS enclosures with a professional appearance that is at home in any application. ABS is a far more robust material than conventional speaker plastics and offers an additional measure of sonic clarity due to its internal rigidity. Ergonomic aluminum handles and a highly protective steel grille complete the package for ease of transport and long term durability.
The K Series fullrange models feature a unique Tilt-Direct™ pole cup mounting system. A simple turn of the dial engages a 7.5 degree downward tilt of the speaker allowing acoustic energy to be kept on the audience and off reflective surfaces for applications where maximum coverage from a high-positioned speaker is desired. Integrated M10 suspension points allow for suspended applications with a K SERIES M10 KIT (sold separately) or Yoke bracket (sold separately).
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural "dead" or "hot" frequency zones.
- Intrinsic Correction™, first featured in our high-end line-array products maps 65-75 spacially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat bandpass target. The result is a speaker that behaves equally well across the entire sound field.
- DEEP™ and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies.
- GuardRail™ protection, first introduced on our GX Series amplifiers protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping.