The AKG C535 EB is a high-end handheld condenser microphone designed for vocal and instrumental reproduction, on stage or in the studio.
Somewhat unusually for a handheld design, the 535EB has onboard pad and filter options. The following four configurations are supported:
- no pad, no filter
- high-pass filter: -12dB @ 100Hz
- -14dB pad, no filter
- -14dB pad, high-pass filter: -4dB @ 500Hz
The mic body is made of die-cast zinc alloy, finished in matte black.
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 200 Ohms - Recommended load: 600 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 137 dB
- Applications: Live vocals and recording, many also use it as a snare / hi-hat mic.
- Power Requirements: 9v to 52v phantom power
Email Us For Availability or call 1.800.884.0653
Or Email Us