From the AKG Blue Line of modular microphone capsules, the AKG CK93 is a hyper-cardioid capsule with signal characteristics that allow the microphone to be used in a variety of applications. The miniature capsule features a flat wide frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz allowing smooth accurate signal reproduction without coloration. The hyper-cardioid polar pattern is most effective in providing a narrow pick up area at the direct sections of the capsule. The result attenuates audio at the off-axis sections of the capsule, minimizing noise and ambiance while reducing feedback caused by nearby monitors and speakers. The CK93 is powered with the AKG SE-300B power supply.
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Hyper-cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 77dB
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 132/142dB (for 1% THD)
- Power Requirements: Supply voltage: through SE-300B
Current consumption: through SE-300B
- Output Connectors: Interfaces with SE-300B Power Supply
- Pad: -10dB located on SE-300B
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: Low Frequency Roll-Off: 12 dB/octave at 75 Hz located on SE-300B
- Dimensions: 0.7 x 1.4/2" (19 x 36/51mm) (diameter x length)
- Weight: (35 g) 1.2 oz.
Email Us For Availability or call 1.800.884.0653
Or Email Us