AKG CK-93 CAPSULE W/ WINDSCREEN AND CASE
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
- $50 Warehouse Prep Fee
There is a warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse, in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
- MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
- WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS - NO EXCEPTION
- You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn.
- We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns.
DELIVERY - NYC Metro
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance, starting at $850 minimum.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
From the AKG Blue Line of modular microphone capsules, the AKG CK93 is a hyper-cardioid capsule with signal characteristics that allow the microphone to be used in a variety of applications. The miniature capsule features a flat wide frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz allowing smooth accurate signal reproduction without coloration. The hyper-cardioid polar pattern is most effective in providing a narrow pick up area at the direct sections of the capsule. The result attenuates audio at the off-axis sections of the capsule, minimizing noise and ambiance while reducing feedback caused by nearby monitors and speakers. The CK93 is powered with the AKG SE-300B power supply.
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Hyper-cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 77dB
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 132/142dB (for 1% THD)
- Power Requirements: Supply voltage: through SE-300B
Current consumption: through SE-300B
- Output Connectors: Interfaces with SE-300B Power Supply
- Pad: -10dB located on SE-300B
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: Low Frequency Roll-Off: 12 dB/octave at 75 Hz located on SE-300B
- Dimensions: 0.7 x 1.4/2" (19 x 36/51mm) (diameter x length)
- Weight: (35 g) 1.2 oz.