DAN DUGAN E-3 AUTOMATIC MIXING DIGITAL CONTROLLER
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS.
You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn. We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns. We are CLOSED on the weekends - NO EXCEPTION. In addition, there is a $40 warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
Dan Dugan Sound Design Model E-3 Automatic Mixing Controller - AES Digital I/O
The Dan Dugan Model E-3 Automatic Mixing Controller helps professional audio mixers handle multiple live mics without having to continually ride their individual faders. This signal processor patches into the input insert points of an audio mixing console. It detects which mics are being used and makes fast, transparent cross-fades, freeing the mixer to focus on balance and sound quality instead of being chained to the faders.
The Model E-3 tracks unscripted dialogue, eliminating cueing mistakes and late fadeups, while avoiding the choppy and distracting effects common to noise gates.
The Dan Dugan Model E-3 replaces the D-3. There are three main modes of operation: eight channels AES I/O with Speech System, Music System, and Gain Limiting; fourteen channels AES I/O with Speech System or sixteen channels ADAT I/O with Speech System.
- Eliminates late upcuts
- Reduces PA feedback and studio noise
- Reduces comb filtering from adjacent mics
- Link with up to eight other Dugan automatic mixing controllers
- Partition channels into one to three groups that can span linked units
- Control physically from front panel and Model CP-2 Control Panel (sold separately)
- Control remotely from Dugan Control Panel for Java (included) and Dugan Control Panel for iPad (sold separately)
Digital Audio I/O
- Main (AES/EBU): Eight inputs, eight outputs
- Auxiliary (AES/EBU):
- Six inputs and TTL word clock in
- Six outputs and TTL word clock out
- Optical (ADAT):
- Eight channels in and eight channels out
- 16-Channel mode: eight additional I/O channels using LINK connectors
- Gain: Unity
- Sample Rate:
- Input: 32 - 96 kHz (integral sample rate conversion)
- Output: 48 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24 bits
- Audio Latency: 2 ms
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 22 kHz, +/- 0.0075 dB
- Output Noise: -125 dBFS (20 Hz - 20 kHz), -128 dBAFS
- Distortion: -125 dBFS
- Linking: Up to eight units can be linked into one system in an optical ring network
- Sources (48 kHz only): ADAT, Word Clock, DARS, AES Inputs 1-8, MST Inputs 1-3, Internal (for SRC)
- Output: 48 kHz word clock
- Main: DB-25 wired to TASCAM digital audio standard
- Aux: DB-25 wired to TASCAM standard except pairs 7-8 that carry TTL for Word Clock I/O
- ADAT: Optical in and out
- Control Panel (CP-2): 4-pin mini-XLR female
- RJ-45 x 4: 4-port internal switch for network
- Linking: ADAT optical in and out, connectors reassign for audio I/O 9-16
- Electrical: Nominal 12 VDC, 1.5 A maximum; accepts 12-24 VDC, either polarity, or 9-18 VAC
- External Supply:
- Input: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 27 W
- Output: 12 VDC, 1.5 A
- 1 RU
- H = 1.75 in (4.5 cm)
- D = 8.3 in (21 cm)
- W = 8.75 in (22.2 cm)
- 3.5 lb (1.6 kg)
- 15lb with Flight Case