dbx DriveRack 260 2x6 Loudspeaker Management System
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS.
You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn. We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns. We are CLOSED on the weekends - NO EXCEPTION. In addition, there is a $40 warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
The DriveRack 260 provides state-of-the-art signal processing with a simple and intuitive user interface for total control of your PA.
There is a reason that Tour Sound Professionals and discriminating Audio Contractors choose dbx® DriveRack® products for their high-end tours and installs. The DriveRack products provide the tools that ensure that the system sounds its very best. With the introduction of the new 260, the heritage of unrivaled system/loudspeaker control continues.
The 260 capitalizes on the road tested and contractor approved nature of the other products in the DriveRack line. The 260 provides full bandpass and crossover configurations as well as independent output processing and a full time RTA for live sound applications. Contractors will appreciate its control inputs for wall-panel logic control and the patent-pending Advanced Feedback Suppression (AFS™).
The DriveRack 260 continues the legacy of DriveRack series, which has been created by the company that has been redefining the standard of signal processing for more than 30 years.
The DriveRack 260 was designed with the purpose and vision of providing state-of-the-art signal processing, while utilizing a simple and intuitive user interface. This goal has been achieved by offering two independent channels of processing power with a linkable 28-Band Graphic Equalizer, industry-standard dbx stereo compressor module, feedback eliminator and the 120A Subharmonic Synthesizer on the input, with a six channel output system that includes parametric EQs, PeakStopPlus® limiters (to provide protection against speaker blowouts) and alignment delay. These features combined with the Wizard setup system and complete DriveWare™ GUI control represent a methodical design that is guaranteed to deliver optimal, all-inclusive processing in a completely scalable system.
- Feedback elimination
- 2.7 seconds of alignment and zone delay
- RS-232 PC GUI control
- Classic dbx compression and limiting
- Graphic and parametric EQs
- Auto-EQ function
- Full bandpass, crossover, and routing configurations
- Auto gain control
- Pink noise generator and fulltime RTA
- Setup wizard with JBL speaker and Crown power amplifier tunings
- Security lockout
- Wall panel control inputs for permanent installations
- Number of inputs: (2) line inputs, (1) RTA mic input
- Connectors: (2) female XLR line inputs, XLR RTA mic input
- Type: Electronically balanced/RF filtered
- Impedance: >40 k ohm
- Max input line level: +34dBu with input jumpers in +30 position
- CMRR: >45 dB
- RTA mic phantom voltage: +15 VDC
- RTA mic EIN: <-110 dBu, 22 Hz - 22 kHz, 150 ohm
- Number of outputs: 6
- Connectors: Male XLR
- Type: Electronically balanced, RF filter
- Impedance: 120 ohms
- Max output level: +22dBu
- Type: dbx Type IV conversion system
- Dynamic range line: >114 dB A-weighted, >112 dB unweighted
- Type IV dynamic range: >119 dB, A-weighted, 22kHz BW; >117 dB, A-weighted, 22kHz BW
- Sample rate: 48 kHz
- Dynamic range: 112 dB A-unweighted, 110 dB unweighted
- Dynamic range: 110 dB unweighted, >107 dB weighted
- THD + N: 0.002% typical at +4 dBu, 1 kHz, 0 dB input gain
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz, +/-0.5 dB
- Interchannel crosstalk: >110 dB, 120 dB typical
- Crosstalk input to output: >100 dB