The beige DPA 4063 CORE is a miniature, moisture-resistant lavalier microphone designed for use with wireless systems for broadcast, performance, and theatrical applications. The low-sensitivity electret-condenser capsule is designed to work with low-voltage wireless transmitters to handle loud vocalists, speakers, and performers and deliver crisp, clear, and intelligible audio. The rugged yet unobtrusive design is well suited to the demands of professional live stage work and presentations.
- For Theater, Film, TV, and Presentation
- Omnidirectional for Consistent Levels
- For Use with Low-Voltage Transmitters
- For Loud Speech/Vocals up to 138 dB SPL
- IP58-Certified Dust & Moisture Resistant
- CORE Increases Dynamics & Reduces Noise
- Modular Adapter System for Transmitters
- Requires 3 to 10V or Phantom Power
- Includes Soft- and High-Boost Grids
- Adapter Required
This version of the 4063 uses DPA's CORE technology to deliver a 12 dB increase in dynamic range and a 12 dB reduction in noise over¬†the 4063 Legacy model.¬†The mic includes two interchangeable capsule-protection grids that alter the sonic character of the microphone. The High-Boost Grid creates a peak at 12 kHz, helpful for chest placement, while the Soft-Boost Grid offers a subtle boost between 8 to 20 kHz, lightly enhancing signal presence to ensure clarity.
Email Us For Availability or call 1.800.884.0653
Or Email Us