- 133 dB peak SPL
- 10" low-frequency driver for low-distortion and higher SPL
- 1.5" diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- JBL designed waveguide for accurate coverage
- Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
- Normal and Boost user selectable EQ presets
- DSP input section, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Professional XLR-1/4" combination inputs, RCA inputs, and XLR loop-through
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket
- Integrated handle with injection molded backing cup for easy transport
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy setup
- Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™finish.
- Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
The PRX710 is the most compact and versatile speaker in the PRX700 Series. Designed to deliver maximum performance for its weight and size as a front of house main PA. Two user selectable EQ settings are provided to optimize the system for either application. With a dual socket pole mount the PRX712 is a perfect match with a PRX700 Series subwoofer, offering a high performance self-powered sub/sat system.
The PRX710 is comprised of a 10" woofer, a 2408H-2, 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 100° by 60° horn, all driven by 1500 watt Class-D digital power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX700 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX700 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs each.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
|AC power input
||100V - 240V~ 50/60 Hz
|Frequency Range (-10dB)
||Normal: 50 Hz – 19.6kHzBoost: 42.9 Hz – 20kHz
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)
||Normal: 63.5 Hz – 18.5kHzBoost: 53 Hz – 18.6kHz
||100° x 60° nominal
|Directivity Index (DI)
|Directivity Factor (Q)
|Maximum SPL (1m)
||Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is actingSignal: Green LED indicates signal presentPower/Standby: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio, Red indicates system has power but is in a power saving mode and will not pass audio.
|Dynamic Control (Input)
||dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit
||20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
||1 x JBL M110-4 250mm (10 in) woofer
||1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5") annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
||Trapezoidal, 18 mm, plywood
|Suspension / Mounting
||single 36 mm pole socket, 8 x M10 Suspension Points, 1 x M10 pull back point
||1 x integrated handle with injection molded backing cup
||Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
||Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
||2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
||1 male XLR balanced output
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||498.7 mm x 335.6 mm x 322.3 mm(19.63 in x 13.21 in x 12.69 in)
||16.4 kg (36 lb)