MACKIE 1604VLZ3 MIXER
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS.
You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn. We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns. We are CLOSED on the weekends - NO EXCEPTION. In addition, there is a $40 warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
Tracktion 3 Music Production Software
Tracktion 3 Music Production Software doesnt make you bounce around endless menus and windows to make music. Based on a simple, single-screen interface, the award-winning Tracktion 3 is a fast, powerful, and complete solution for turning your ideas into finished songs. It comes with a plethora of power and plug-ins to keep your music flowing‚Äùnot locked in menus or limitations.
Features16 studio-grade XDR2 Extended Dynamic Range mic preamps with:
- Ultrawide 60dB gain range
- 130dB dynamic range
- +22dBu line input handling
- Extended low frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz-20kHz)
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- 16 high-headroom line inputs
- 16 channel inserts
- Advanced DC pulse transformer RF rejection
- 60mm long-wearing logarithmic-taper faders
- 4 Aux sends, level, pan, -20dB/Solo and Overload/Mute LEDs on each channel
- 4 stereo Aux returns, 8 Direct outs, 4 Group/Bus outputs
- 3-band Active EQ with sweepable midrange
- 18dB/oct. 75Hz Lo-Cut filter
- Control Room/Phones multi-input source matrix
- Balanced 1/4" inputs and outputs (except inserts)
- Rack-mountable design with 3 physical configurations via rotating I/O pod
- Sealed rotary controls to resist dust and grime
- New Multi-Voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Rugged steel chassis
- Includes Tracktion 3 Music Production Software for Mac or PC