MACKIE CR1604-VLZ 16-CHANNEL MIXER
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS.
You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn. We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns. We are CLOSED on the weekends - NO EXCEPTION. In addition, there is a $40 warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
The CR1604-VLZ is designed for rugged, 24-hours-a-day use. It is a supremely flexible mixer, not just because of its multiple input/output configurations, but because of its true 4-bus architecture, 6 aux sends, and extensive routing capabilities. 16-high headroom, low-noise mic preamps make vocals come through loud and clear, and a low cut filter on each channel keeps unwanted low frequencies from being reproduced.
- 16 low noise/high headroom XLR mic inputs (–129.5dBm E.I.N.)
- 16 balanced/unbalanced mono line inputs
- True 4-bus design
- Inserts on all channels
- Direct outs on chs. 1–8
- 3-Band EQ with sweepable mids
- Low Cut Filter on all channels
- PFL/AFL (Solo In-Place) on every channel (global)
- Very Low Impedance (VLZ) architecture
- Control Room/Phones source matrix
- 6 aux sends, 2 with master level controls
- Wide input gain range with “virtual pad” Mono main output with level control
- Balanced inputs and outputs (except RCAs, phones & inserts)