NEUMANN KM-184 CARDIOID-CONDENSER MICROPHONE
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS.
You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn. We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns. We are CLOSED on the weekends - NO EXCEPTION. In addition, there is a $40 warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
Need a microphone to record percussion, cymbals or brass instruments? The KM 184 is capable of handling high sound pressure levels with ease - as high as 138dB before overloading. But it's also extremely quiet, making it an excellent choice for capturing the subtle nuances of acoustic guitars and orchestral instruments. And you get that classic Neumann sound!
- Small-diaphragm condenser mic
- Of the "fet 100" series with a transformerless microphone circuit
- Capsule with cardiod pick-up pattern
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise (16dB A-weighted)
- Exceptionally high overload capacity (up to 138dB SPL before overload)
- Exceptionally clear sound reproduction free of coloration
- Very smooth frequency curves parallel to 0 degrees sound incidence
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency range
- Equivalent loudness level due to inherent noise: 16dB (DIN/IEC 651 dB-A), 25dB (CCIR 468-3 weighted)
- S/N ratio re:1Pa @ 1kHz, (CCIR 468-3 weighted) 69dB (S/N = 94dB - equiv. noise) A-weighted: 78dB
- Max SPL for less than 0.5% THD: 138dB
- Total dynamic range of the microphone amplifier (Max SPL-self noise): 122dB
- Requires +44V to +52V phantom power