NEUMANN KM-185 HYPERCARDIOID MICROPHONE
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS.
You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn. We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns. We are CLOSED on the weekends - NO EXCEPTION. In addition, there is a $40 warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
The Neumann KM 185 offers studios and musicians the incredible dynamic range, low self-noise, and professional performance that have made the KM Series so popular. The hypercardioid KM 185 has already been recognized by recording engineers and producers for its ability to capture a precise, clean sound from a variety of acoustic instruments. Any time you need exceptional audio pickup in a tight spot and need to minimize bleed, the hypercardioid KM 185 will easily handle the job!
- Designed especially to attenuate off-axis sound (lateral and rear) from other nearby instruments
- Great as an XY stereo pair
- Overhead, toms
- Produces especially warm and bass supporting sound for artists who perform in proximity effect range
- Transformerless circuitry
- Trouble-free operation also with unbalanced equipment (e.g., DAT recorders)
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure/Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern: hypercardioid
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%2): 142dB
- Requires +48V phantom power