SCHOEPS MK-2 OMNI-DIRECTIONAL PATTERN MICROPHONE
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
- $50 Warehouse Prep Fee
There is a warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse, in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
- MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
- WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS - NO EXCEPTION
- You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn.
- We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns.
DELIVERY - NYC Metro
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance, starting at $850 minimum.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
The Schoeps MK2 is part of the Colette series of modular capsules designed for use with the CMC preamplifiers. Designed for close proximity capturing, the MK2 retains a uniform frequency response when used close to the signal source, avoiding overly brilliant or sharp signal reproduction. The MK2's signal character is similar to measurement microphones and is often used in acoustic measurement and calibration applications.
- The omni-directional polar pattern provides a wide uniform pick up response at the main and off-axis sections of the microphone capsule.
- The MK2 features a uniform frequency response when used in close positioning of the signal source.
Wide Linear Frequency Response
- The wide frequency response ensures accurate detail regardless of the source signal.