Full stereo capability, the FP42 is perfect for mix down in video editing suites.
Four XLR transformer-balanced mic/line inputs and two outputs (one for each stereo channel). Pull-pot cueing on all inputs provides channel previewing. Low-cut filters, mono-stereo switch, mix bus linking, headphone amplifier, tone oscillator, switchable limiter, phantom power and dual VU meters. Rack-mountable with A16R. Three standard 9-volt alkaline batteries or 120/240 Vac power.
- Wide, flat frequency response, low distortion, and highoutput level. • Reliable operation under all temperature and humidity conditions.
- Protected against RF interference and damage from input overload and shorted outputs.
- Four transformer-coupled XLR inputs, each microphone-line switchable with low-cut filters and cuing function.
- Full-separation pan pots with center dent on each input for precise spatial positioning.
- Phantom power for condenser microphone operation.
- Built-in tone oscillator permits level checking and line testing.
- Left- and right-channel transformer-coupled XLR outputs, with microphone-line and mono-stereo switches.
- Parallel stereo headphone jacks (1/4-inch and mini) with level control.
- Left and right mix bus jacks.
- Active, feedback-type input gain controls for high-level input signals without input attenuators.
- Adjustable-threshold limiter with left- and right-channel peak indicators. VU meters with range switch and battery check function.
- Left- and right-channel master level controls and ganged headphone level control.
- Powered by ac (120 or 240Vinternally selectable) or built-in battery pack.
- Low battery drain provides up to 10 hours operation undernormal conditions.
- Noiseless and automatic switch over to and from battery power.
Email Us For Availability or call 1.800.884.0653
Or Email Us