SHURE FP42 4-CHANNEL STEREO MIXER
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS.
You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn. We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns. We are CLOSED on the weekends - NO EXCEPTION. In addition, there is a $40 warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
Full stereo capability, the FP42 is perfect for mix down in video editing suites.
Four XLR transformer-balanced mic/line inputs and two outputs (one for each stereo channel). Pull-pot cueing on all inputs provides channel previewing. Low-cut filters, mono-stereo switch, mix bus linking, headphone amplifier, tone oscillator, switchable limiter, phantom power and dual VU meters. Rack-mountable with A16R. Three standard 9-volt alkaline batteries or 120/240 Vac power.
- Wide, flat frequency response, low distortion, and highoutput level. • Reliable operation under all temperature and humidity conditions.
- Protected against RF interference and damage from input overload and shorted outputs.
- Four transformer-coupled XLR inputs, each microphone-line switchable with low-cut filters and cuing function.
- Full-separation pan pots with center dent on each input for precise spatial positioning.
- Phantom power for condenser microphone operation.
- Built-in tone oscillator permits level checking and line testing.
- Left- and right-channel transformer-coupled XLR outputs, with microphone-line and mono-stereo switches.
- Parallel stereo headphone jacks (1/4-inch and mini) with level control.
- Left and right mix bus jacks.
- Active, feedback-type input gain controls for high-level input signals without input attenuators.
- Adjustable-threshold limiter with left- and right-channel peak indicators. VU meters with range switch and battery check function.
- Left- and right-channel master level controls and ganged headphone level control.
- Powered by ac (120 or 240Vinternally selectable) or built-in battery pack.
- Low battery drain provides up to 10 hours operation undernormal conditions.
- Noiseless and automatic switch over to and from battery power.