The CL-8 from Sound Devices is a powerful mixing control unit designed for use with the 788T digital audio recorder. The CL-8 can be mounted to the 788T or used remotely to provide in-depth mixer control.
The unit features 8 rotary faders for controlling input levels. Tactile buttons provide control over each input's high-pass filter, limiter, polarity, and muting. Shortcuts are provided for routing the inputs to the left/right Mix tracks and the Aux tracks. LED indicators display signal presence and peak, as well as left, right, aux, limiter, high-pass, and polarity status.
In addition to control features, the CL-8 also provides additional record tracks to the 788T, which can be monitored in headphones, as well as recorded and routed to the 788T outputs. The unit is bus-powered and connects to the 788T via a USB connection. A USB pass-thru port is provided for connecting a keyboard.
- Aluminum & Steel Construction
- 8 Faders
- Tactile Buttons
- LED Indicators
- USB Connectivity
- Robust aluminum and steel construction for professional field use
- Can be mounted to the top or bottom of the 788T, or used remotely
- Bus-powered via USB connection
- USB pass-thru for keyboard connection
- Set of 8 large, rotary faders for input level control
- Tactile buttons for control over high-pass filter, limiter, polarity, and muting
- Quick and simple routing to the Mix and Aux tracks
- CL-8 firmware adds additional record tracks that can be monitored, recorded, and routed
- LED indicator lights
- Slate mic button