Roland Jupiter 80 Synthesizer
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS.
You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn. We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns. We are CLOSED on the weekends - NO EXCEPTION. In addition, there is a $40 warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
One of the most revered prefixes in the history of synthesis returns. Welcome the arrival of the JUPITER-80—a live-performance powerhouse that pays homage to its legendary namesake with road-proven hardware and massive sound, yet blasts into the future with advanced SuperNATURAL technology.
The JUPITER-80’s expressive, organic approach to synthesis makes a new world of sound design possible with multilayered SuperNATURAL textures under the control of a full-color touchscreen and creative hands-on controllers.
Experience the metamorphosis of a legend with the all-new JUPITER-80!
- Powerful integrated SuperNATURAL synthesis engines designed for legendary vintage synth sounds to realistic organic acoustic sounds and more
- Single Tone is equivalent to the performance of powerful single synthesizer—stack four of these to create a mind-blowing “Live Set”
- Tone Blender tweaks multiple parameters of tones in realtime for complex, emotive sonic movement during performance
- Fast, friendly operation with intuitive front panel and color touchscreen optimized for live performance
- 76-note semi-weighted synth keyboard, and 256 polyphonic voices (varies according to sound-generator load)
- USB-memory Song Player/Recorder for backing tracks or quick idea capture
- Easy integration with computers via built-in USB-MIDI/Audio interface
- Three types of low-pass filters; combined with the previous type, a total of four filters are now available (New on Version 2.0)
- New MFX structures; in addition to the previous parallel connection, a total of five structures (including serial connection) are available (New on Version 2.0)
- A Registration Play screen for easier access to sounds during live performance (New on Version 2.0)