Rane Serato Scratch Live w/Video SL3
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS.
You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn. We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns. We are CLOSED on the weekends - NO EXCEPTION. In addition, there is a $40 warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
RANE SERATO SL3 SCRATCH LIVE SYSTEM w/VIDEO SUPPORT - RENTAL ONLY
The Rane SL 3 is a new audio interface for Scratch Live.
Enhanced by studio grade preamps and 24-bit audio processing, this compact new solution produces a warm punchy sound to heighten the senses. Extra outputs allow DJs and electronic musicians to intensify the mix with the Scratch Live SP-6 Sample Player.
The auxiliary input provides a live input feed for creative sampling or recording your set. You can also assign the auxiliary input to provide control for a 3rd Deck (New in Version 2.0).
Use any combination of audio source. Control CD, Control Vinyl or MIDI for more flexibility than ever.
Feature and performance enhancements include:
* New, Compact Hardware Design
* Higher output improves ability to easily match levels of various source types
* Improved Dynamic Range (104 dB)
* Improved audio performance (24 bit converters)
* Galvanic isolation prevents computer noise from interfering with the audio path
* USB 2.0 high speed audio interface
* Control up to 3 Virtual Decks in Scratch Live 2.0
* Aux Input for Live Mix Recording or LiveFeed
* Aux Out channel allows use of Sample Player as a virtual deck and opens the door for future expansion and creative configurations for DJs and electronic musicians
* High-grade Phono Preamps upgrade performance of most mixers
* Software switchable Direct Thru Connections for simplified connections
* Independent Line/ Phono-level selection for each input for greater flexibility
* Includes International Power Supply to insure optimum performance and easy transfer between DJs
The SL 1 System includes the following:
(1) Serato USB Control Hub
(2) Vinyl Control Records
(2) Control CDs
(1) Software Installation Disc
(4) RCA > RCA Cables
(1) USB Cable