Sharp 90" HD LED Monitor PN-LE901
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS.
You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn. We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns. We are CLOSED on the weekends - NO EXCEPTION. In addition, there is a $40 warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
Rent 90 inch DH LED TV Monitor
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) Native Resolution
- 4 ms Average Response Time
- 5000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Built-In Ethernet Connectivity
Display Full HD content on an expansive screen with the Sharp PN-LE901 90"-Class Full HD Commercial LED TV. It has a 90.02" LED-backlit LCD display with a 1920 x 1080 native resolution for showing detailed high-definition content. The 350 cd/m² brightness output and 5000:1 contrast ratio help the TV handle light and dark on-screen images in various installation settings.
The PN-LE901 is suitable in 16/7 environments and is equipped with VGA, component video, USB, and three HDMI inputs to support various types of sources. Stereo sound is provided by dual 10-Watt speakers, and the TV is controllable via RS-232C or the included IR remote.
- Enhanced Control
- You can manage the commercial TV with an RS-232C command set, which permits flexible remote control capabilities from connected devices. In addition, still images or videos can be displayed via the USB port. Business owners will also appreciate content control with added lockout features, including an IR remote, power, channel, volume, input, OSD disable, and LED disable.
- Augmented Image Quality
- The PN-LE901 commercial TV is designed to deliver enhanced detail and color depth with consistent image quality. The pixel structure of the panel enables a 4,000,000:1 dynamic contrast for deeper blacks and whiter whites.
- Big Screen, Slim Bezel
- The PN-LE901 features a streamlined design for a pleasing appearance with minimal protruding parts. Its reduced bezel thickness makes for easy placement in most offices and other commercial establishments.
- Enhanced Connectivity
- Three HDMI inputs let you connect multiple HD sources, including digital signage and cable boxes, and its built-in USB port lets you present a variety of digital content. Simply insert a USB memory device into the TV and the built-in media player starts playing your photos, music, and videos.
- Built-In Speakers
- Dual 10-Watt speakers offer high-fidelity audio playback.
- Wallpaper Mode
- When the unit is turned off, Wallpaper Mode lets you display virtually any image you choose on the screen at a reduced light level that mirrors ambient conditions, so your screen blends into your installed environment at low power.
Sharp PN-LE901 specs
|Diagonal Screen Size||90.02" (228.65 cm)|
|Active Display Area||78.47 x 44.14" (199.31 x 112.12 cm)|
|Panel Type||Full array LED backlight|
|Resolution||Full HD 1920 x 1080|
|Display Colors||1.07 billion colors|
|Pixel Pitch||1.038 x 1.038 mm|
|Maximum Brightness||350 cd/m²|
|Native Contrast Ratio||5000:1|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||4,000,000:1|
|Viewing Angle||176 x 176° (CR ≥10)|
|Response Time||4 ms gray to gray, average|
|Synchronization||Horizontal/vertical separation (TTL: positive/negative)|
|Color System||NTSC-M, PAL-N, PAL-M|
|Input Terminals||3 x HDMI
1 x VGA
1 x component video RCA (Y, Cb/Pb, Cr/Pr)
2 x composite video RCA
2 x stereo RCA audio (L/R)
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo
1 x RS-232C
1 x RF coaxial
1 x USB
|Output Terminals||1 x stereo RCA (L/R)
1 x optical TOSLINK
|Other Terminals||1 x Ethernet LAN
1 x RS-232C in
|Speaker Output||2 x 10 W|
|VESA Pattern||600 x 400 mm|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Power Requirements||110 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||290 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||Display Only: 80.88 x 47.69 x 4.58" (205.42 x 121.13 x 11.63 cm)
With Stand: 80.88 x 48.95 x 17.09" (205.42 x 124.34 x 43.42 cm)
Stand Width: 29.03" (73.74 cm)
|Weight||141.1 lb (64 kg) (display only) + Flight Case Transport|