Shure Beta98 Clip On Condenser Mic Rental
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS.
You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn. We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns. We are CLOSED on the weekends - NO EXCEPTION. In addition, there is a $40 warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
Need to maneuver your mic into a tight spot on the drums? Then you'll love Shure's Beta 98AD/C mini condenser microphone. Its diminuitive size makes the Beta 98AD/C perfect for situations in which a full-sized mic just won't fit - but, this mini mic doesn't compromise on impressive, accurate sound. Its cardioid pickup pattern helps keep unwanted outside sounds at bay, while the included drum mount and flexible gooseneck makes it easy to mount the Beta 98AD/C on toms, snares, or other percussion instruments. It's perfect for both the stage and the studio!
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 179 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1kHz, open circuit voltage): -48.0 dBV/Pa (4.0 mV)
- Maximum SPL (1kHz at 1% THD) 1,000 ohm load: 144dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (referenced at 94dB SPL at 1kHz): 64dB
- Dynamic Range (at 1kHz) 1,000 ohm load: 114dB
- Common Mode Rejection (20Hz-20kHz): >50 dB
- Clipping Level (1kHz at 0.25% THD): 1,000 ohm load: 1.0dBV (1.26V)
- Self Noise (typical, equivalent SPL, A-weighted): 30dB SPL
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Weight: 0.6 oz.
- Connector: 3-pin XLR, male, balanced
- Requires phantom power, +11V to +52 V