Shure PSM1000 IEM Personal Monitor DUAL System - G10 470-542 MHz
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS.
You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn. We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns. We are CLOSED on the weekends - NO EXCEPTION. In addition, there is a $40 warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
When there’s zero room for error and your rig has to meet the standards of world-class performers, Shure’s PSM 1000 series wireless in-ear monitoring system offers you the touring-grade features and reliability you need. Shure PSM 1000 in-ear systems deliver robust frequency stability and the kind of automation that makes setup a breeze without limiting your options. And combined with Shure’s stage-tested SE series Sound Isolating Earphones, the PSM 1000 line offers top-tier clarity any performer will appreciate.
(1) Shure PSM1000 DUAL Transmitter - G10 470-542 MHz
(2) Shure PSM1000 P10R Beltpack Receivers - G10 470-542 MHz
*** EARBUDS / HEADPHONES NOT Included. These must be rented separately based on your preference, or provide your own. Browse our EARBUD / EARPHONE inventory.
- Frequency / G10 / 470-542MHz
- SE425 Sound Isolating Erbuds (Clear) x2
- P10T Dual-Channel Transmitter
- P10R Bodypack Receivers x2
- Networkable via Ethernet
- Remote Channel Coordination
- Diversity Bodypack Receiver
- Pristine RF Signal Quality
- 72MHz Tuning Bandwidth
Feature diversity reception for stable, reliable signal. The PSM 1000 is completely backwards compatible with all PSM 900 series monitoring components.
- Full-rack, dual channel wireless transmitter housed in a touring-grade, all-metal chassis
- Networked control via Ethernet connection vastly simplifies setup for high channel counts and enables remote control via Wireless Workbench software
- Internal power supply with IEC in/out ports enables easy power chaining in the rack
- Backwards compatibility with PSM 900 receivers for simplified inventory management
- Diversity bodypack dramatically improves signal reception and increases range
- Precision front-end RF filtering reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and less audible artifacts
- CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- Backward compatible with PSM 900 transmitters and receivers (in the same frequency range) to facilitate streamlined inventory management for rental and touring
Robust RF Performance and Networked Control
Networked Frequency Coordination Simplifies Setup for High Channel Counts
- Full bandwidth scan from the P10R bodypack receiver finds clean, compatible frequencies and provides a graphic spectrum plot viewable from the bodypack menu screen
- Send the identified frequencies and spectrum plot to the P10T transmitter over IR sync
- Program compatible frequency assignments from one transmitter to every other P10T transmitter on the network over Ethernet connection for vastly simplified and streamlined setup
- Spectrum display provides a front-panel spectrum plot with selectable zoom
Fully compatible with Wireless Workbench 6
- RF mute enable/disable
- RF output power adjustments
- Aux/line level
- Audio input level
- Channel/device name edit
Advanced Rechargeability Option
- The SCB800-US eight-bay charger brings up to eight SB900 batteries to full charge within two hours and has charge status LEDs for each battery
- PSM1000 System
- G10 - RF Carrier Range: 470-542MHz (region-dependent)
- Compatible Frequencies per Band: 49
- Tuning Bandwidth: 72-80MHz (region-dependent)
- Operating Range: 90m / 300' (environment-dependent)
- Audio Frequency Response: 38Hz - 15kHz
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 90dB typical (A-Weighted)
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Companding: Patented Shure Audio Reference Companding
- Spurious Rejection: >80dB typical (ref. to 12dB SINAD)
- Frequency Stability: +/-2.5ppm
- MPX Pilot Tone: 19kHz (+/-0.3kHz(
- Modulation: FM, MPX Stereo (ref +/-34kHz deviation @ 1kHz)
- Operating Temperature: -0.4 degrees F to 134.6 degrees F
- P10R Receiver
- Tri-Band RF Filtering: -3dB at 30.5MHz from center frequency of each band
- Active RF Gain Control: Adjusts Receiver RF Sensitivity to provide 31dB more RF Dynamic Range
- Active RF Sensitivity: 2.2uV at 20dB SINAD
- Image Rejection: >90dB
- Adjacent Channel Rejection: >70dB
- Squelch Threshold: 22dB SINAD (+/-3dB) default setting
- Intermodulation Attenuation: >70dB
- Blocking: >80dB
- Audio Output Power: 100mW (per output) / 1kHz @
- Minimum Load Impedance: 9.5 ohms
- High Boost: Selectable, +2dB, +4dB @ 10kHz
- Volume Limiter: Selectable 3-9 Limits volume adjustment knob. Selected analogous to volume knob increment
- Net Weight: 186g (with batteries)
- Dimensions: 3.9" x 2.6" x 0.9"
- Battery Life: 4-6 hours (continuous use) AA batteries
- P10T Transmitter
- RF Output Power: Selectable - 10, 50, 100mW (+20dBm)
- RF Output Impedance: 50 ohms (typical)
- Net Weight: 10.4lb
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 19" x 13.5"
- Power Requirement: Input 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.5A max