Shure SM81 Condenser OH Mic Rental
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
- $50 Warehouse Prep Fee
There is a warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse, in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
- MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
- WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS - NO EXCEPTION
- You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn.
- We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns.
DELIVERY - NYC Metro
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance, starting at $850 minimum.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
The SM81 is ruggedly constructed. It operates on phantom power and performs over a wide range of temperatures and humidity conditions. It is furnished with a swivel adapter, attenuator-switch lock, foam windscreen, and case for carrying and storage. Other accessories are available.
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- Flat response curve for accurate reproduction of sound sources
- Low noise and high output clipping level
- Low distortion over a wide range of load impedances
- Cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetric about axis, providing maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sounds
- Low RF susceptibility
- Selectable low-frequency response: flat, 6 or 18 dB/octave rolloff
- 0 dB/10 dB lockable attenuator switch
- Phantom powering (DIN 45 596 voltages of 12 to 48 Vdc)
- Rugged steel construction for durability
- Field-usable over wide range of temperature and humidity conditions