Solaris Flare JR LED RGBW Light Strobe Fixture
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
- $50 Warehouse Prep Fee
There is a warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse, in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
- MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
- WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS - NO EXCEPTION
- You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn.
- We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns.
DELIVERY - NYC Metro
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance, starting at $850 minimum.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
Little brother of the fabulous Solaris LED Flare, winner Live Design 2013 Product of the Year and PLASA 2013 Sustainability Award
Revolutionary! Takes lighting technology to the next level! Mix or bump thousands of colors instantaneously! Can function as a brilliantly bright Wash/Blinder and Strobe at the same time! Use alone or synchronize multiple units to create large-scale color-changing strobe effects. The extremely high refresh rate of these versatile, compact RGBW fixtures make them ideal for TV and film applications, as well as theatre, concert, dance club, and rental application of all kinds.
- MORE SAVINGS! Simultaneous color wash and strobe in ONE fixture – Saves labor, time, space, energy, and cost.
- MORE SMOOTH! Instantaneous RGBW color mixing with 1200Hz refresh rate – Smooth on-camera dimming.
- MORE VERSATILE! Pixel-map feature divides into 1, 2, or 4 sections for ultimate control.
- MORE SATURATED COLORS! Intense, deep reds and blues. Ultra-bright greens. Brilliant camera-friendly whites.
- MORE FLEXIBLE! 36-degree beam angle optimized for most applications.