Sony DSC1024 HD Scan Converter Rental
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS.
You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn. We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns. We are CLOSED on the weekends - NO EXCEPTION. In addition, there is a $40 warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
SONY DSC-1024HD Digital Scan Converter - RENTAL ONLY
The DSC-1024HD Digital Scan Converter is the replacement for the DSC-1024G. The DSC-1024HD supports 1080i output formats as well as scan converts, transcodes, standard converts, aspect ratio converts, line doubles and signal processes. The DSC-1024HD has an added GENLOCK function which uses a black-burst signal applied as a genlock reference, so that the signal output can be synchronized to the reference. Up/Down Scan conversions: locks to and displays INPUT RANGE: H:15.6-70kHz, V:50-120 Hz and OUTPUTS: 15.6/31.5/37/48/64 kHz. Transcodes: To and from composite, Y/C, RGB and Y/R-Y/B-Y. Standards conversions: NTSC-PAL. Aspect ratio conversions: a wide range of aspect ratio conversions including 4:3, 16:9, 2:1, 1:85, 1:66 and more with On- Screen Display of aspect ratio. Line doubles: the horizontal scanning frequencies of 15.75/15.6 to 31.5 kHz for NTSC and PAL sources. Signal Processor: for up to a 4 x 4 video wall (requires one DSC-1024G per Display device). Additional function include: 4 internal test patterns, on- screen display in 5 languages, 3 line digital comb filter, freeze frame/still store, H & V shift and size, zoom and pan, aperture control, remote control capability with monitor and projector IDs via SIRCS, Display memories for storage of up to five sets of input/output selections, zooming size, H/V size and H/V position for later recall via on screen menus. Compatibility with KV, CPD, GDM, PVM, PGM, VPH, VPL, AND RVP.
- Line doubler for standard video signal for home theaters or other large screen viewing.
- Signal processor for up to a 4 x 4 video wall system.
- Automatic input signal recognition
- A more versatile scan converter for applications using monitors and front or rear projection in 16:9 or 4:3.
- Allows for simultaneous connection of two computer signal sources.
- Combines the use of four-line interpoliation to convert vertical scan lines with variable offset sampling for horizontal scan line, and is designed to lock onto and display images in various video formats.
- Converts NTSC to PAL and PAL to NTSC.
- Processing: 8-bit, 24-bit (RBG)
- Interpolation Scheme: 4-field, 4-line
- Remote Function: SIRCS
- Composite Video Input: Composite video loop-through x 2, 75Ó(auto terminated), NTSC 3.58/PAL 4.43Vp-p
- S-Video Input: 4-pin mini DIN loop-through x 2, 75Ó (auto terminated),Y: 1Vp-p negative sync C: 0.286Vp-p (NTSC)/0.3Vp-p (PAL) typical
- RGB/Component Input: D-sub 15-pin, 3 row x 2 (loop-through), 75Ó /high impedanceR/G/B: +0.714Vp-p (sync on G/ext., switchable)Y/R-Y/B-Y: 0.7Vp-p typical (NTSC/PAL)
- Audio Input: L/R, RCA jack, input impedance: more than 10kÓ 0dB (1 Vrms) max.
- Composite Video Output: BNC, 75Ó typical, NTSC 3.58/PAL 4.43, 1Vp-p typical
- S-Video Output: S Video: 4-pin mini DIN, 75Ó typicalY: 1Vp-p typical, negative syncC: 0.286Vp-p (NTSC)/0.3Vp-p (PAL) typical
- RGB/Component Output: D-sub 15-pin, 3 row x 2 (loop-through), 75 Ó/high impedanceR/G/B: 0.714Vp-p with external syncY/B-Y/R-Y: 0.7Vp-p typical with sync on Y
- Audio Output: Audio gain + 1.0dB typical, THD less than 1% @ 1 Vrms
- Video Processing: Capture Range: H: 15.6-70kHz, V: 50-120Hz
- Video Processing: Video Memory: 1152 x 1152 x 24 bits (RGB total)
- Video Processing: Sampling Rate: 14.3-80MHz max
- Video Processing: Pixel Clock: 14.3-50MHz max
- Video Processing: Preset Signal: Input: 10 formatsOutput: 7 formats
- Video Processing: Genlock: NTSC or PAL
- Power Requirements: 100-120V, 50/60Hz, 0.5A max200-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.25A max
- Power Consumption: 25 W (typical)
- Operating Temperature: 50° -96°F (0° to 35°C)
- Weight: Approximately 7.5 lbs (4kg)