Turbosound iNSPIRE iP3000 - 2000 Watt 3-Channel Portable Column Array PA System
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS.
You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn. We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns. We are CLOSED on the weekends - NO EXCEPTION. In addition, there is a $40 warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
The Turbosound iNSPIRE iP3000 Powered Modular Column Loudspeaker provides you with powerful, high-quality sound and optimized dispersion in a high-quality, easy-to-use package. Whether you're in a house of worship, boardroom presentation, nightclub, or any other medium to large performance space, the 2000W iNSPIRE iP3000's custom-engineered 2 x 12" subwoofer enclosure, 16 3.5" neodymium drivers, and two 1" HF compression drivers will fill the room with rich, beautiful sound of uncompromising quality. The iNSPIRE iP3000 offers industry-leading Klark Teknik DSP, efficient Class D amplification, and Spatial Sound Technology (SST), as well as convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and a downloadable iPhone/iPad remote control app. Your Sweetwater Sales Engineer will tell you — you can't go wrong with the Turbosound iNSPIRE iP3000 powered modular column loudspeaker!
(2) iNSPIRE iP3000 Column Speakers, Upper in Protective Covers
(2) iNPSIRE iP3000 Column Speakers, Lower in Protective Covers
(2) iNSPIRE iP3000 Subwoofers w Transport Bags
You'll have a total of 2 separate columns for use in stereo (Left & Right) configuration. This can only be rented as a pair. We DO NOT rent individually.
Custom-designed dispersion and excellent build quality
Thanks to its 16 strategically-placed 3.5" neodymium midrange and two 1" high-frequency compression drivers, the Turbosound iNSPIRE iP3000 powered modular column loudspeaker is able to fill the room with sound, much like the huge line array systems you've experienced at concerts. The iNSPIRE iP3000 provides you with up to a 120-degree horizontal dispersion pattern, eliminating the need for monitor wedges, and creating an even, sonically-balanced soundscape for the entire audience. Its two 12" high-excursion subwoofers pump out plenty of chest-pounding low end to keep the show bumping, and the tough 5/8" plywood sub enclosure and aluminum allow tower components are built to endure life on the road.
Onboard Klark Teknik DSP and SST deliver superb sound
Thanks to its built-in SST from Klark Teknik, the Turbosound iNSPIRE iP3000 powered modular column loudspeaker delivers superb sound, no matter where you are. The system works with your natural hearing, taking advantage of the difference in wave arrival times between your left ear and your right to achieve 3D acoustic impact. Klark Teknik also provides the iP3000's intelligent DSP — and we're not just talking about EQ enhancement. The iNSPIRE iP3000's 24-bit DSP actually analyzes the incoming signal and applies specific filters to ensure optimal sound quality. It's like having an audio engineer monitoring and mixing for you, dialing in the perfect EQ, and constantly making subtle adjustments to the crossover, compressor/limiter, and more — resulting in killer sound at all times.
Class D amplifier provides massive power and great efficiency
The Turbosound iNSPIRE iP3000 column loudspeaker, with its 2 x 12" subwoofer enclosure, provides you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, compact, modular package. Klark Teknik's Class D amplifier technology makes all the difference, giving you phenomenal energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. Compared with line array PA systems putting out similar power levels and amplitudes, the iNSPIRE iP3000 is easy to transport — and its Class D amplification is efficient enough to rock all night without overheating — even if you have to fill a large room with bass-heavy music.
Built-in digital mixer for simple, complete control
The Turbosound iP3000 features a fully-addressable digital three-channel mixer, with two combo XLR/TRS connectors for dynamic mics or line-level instruments. The mixer's user interface consists of one rotary push-encoder with Process, Setup, Exit, and Enter buttons for navigating the clear, backlit LCD menu display. Through the display and function buttons, you get quick, efficient access to the outstanding Klark Teknik DSP, with input EQ, Reverb, three-band output EQ, and convenient presets.
Bluetooth-enabled smartphone remote control app
With the iP3000, you can take full control of your sound, either locally or via your iPhone or iPad, thanks to its downloadable remote smartphone app. It works via Bluetooth 4.1 dual-mode technology, at a range up to 30m, so you can get out in the room for a more accurate, efficient soundcheck and continuous live monitoring and control. The smartphone app works with iOS (Android coming soon), so no matter what smartphone or tablet you have, you'll have precise remote control over your sound.
Turbosound iNSPIRE iP3000 Powered Modular Column Loudspeaker Features:
- Compact modular design for maximum portability and easy setup
- Klark Teknik Spatial Sound technology for creation of 3D acoustic environments
- Comprehensive DSP presets for typical user applications
- Custom-engineered drivers for outstanding sound dispersion — up to a 120-degree spread
- 2 x 12" low-frequency drivers with high excursion for low distortion bass response
- 16 3.5" neodymium drivers for extended, beautiful midrange reproduction
- 2 1" HF compression drivers faithfully deliver all the nuances of treble frequencies
- Class D amplification provides you with massive power and efficiency
- Built-in 3-channel digital mixer for simple, complete control
- Intuitive single-knob user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Convenient remote operation with your iOS smartphone or tablet computer
- Bluetooth 4.1 capabilities allow for easy audio streaming at a range of up to 30m
- Precision-lock, aluminum alloy array system eliminates speaker stands and cables
- Column modules have integrated perforated steel mesh grilles to protect speakers
- Subwoofer's 5/8" thick wood enclosure is built for life on the road
- Type: Portable PA System
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR
- Bluetooth: v4.1
- Total Power: 2000W Class D
- Frequency Response: 45Hz-20kHz (±3 dB)
- Software: iOS Interface App
- Enclosure Material: 15mm PlywoodBase Cabinet, Aluminum Alloy Tower, Semi Matte Black Finish
- Mounting Options: Floor
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 16.3" (base), 39.8" (tower)
- Width: 24.4" (base), 4.7" (tower)
- Depth: 24.4" (base), 5.4" (tower)
- Weight: 114 lbs.