Whirlwind PCDI Stereo Passive Direct Box
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
- $50 Warehouse Prep Fee
There is a warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse, in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
- MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
- WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS - NO EXCEPTION
- You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn.
- We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns.
DELIVERY - NYC Metro
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance, starting at $850 minimum.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
The pcDI from Whirlwind is a dual channel direct box with RCA phono, 1/8" TRS stereo mini, and 1/4" TS connectors, designed to interface unbalanced stereo line sources with professional, balanced low impedance equipment. Output is via corresponding color coded XLRs.
The pcDI features a ground lift switch per channel to help eliminate hum, a 20 dB pad switch for connecting "hot" signals and is perfect for interfacing the outputs of CD players, computer sound cards, tape decks, etc. A stereo/mono switch allows for stereo operation or for combining both inputs into a mono signal that is sent to both outputs.
- Color coded RCA phono In/Thru jacks
- 1/8" stereo mini input
- Two 1/4" TS unbalanced line inputs
- Color coded XLR output jacks
- Per channel ground lift switches to help eliminate hum and buzz
- 20 dB pad for connecting "hot" input signals
- Stereo/mono switch for stereo operation or for combining both inputs into a mono signal sent to both outputs