RGBW DMX White Mini Wisp Derby Kinta LED Dance Lighitng Effect
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
- $50 Warehouse Prep Fee
There is a warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse, in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
- MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
- WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS - NO EXCEPTION
- You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn.
- We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns.
DELIVERY - NYC Metro
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance, starting at $850 minimum.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
Electrify your audience with the new, multi-faceted Wisp X-426LED from Xstatic Pro Lighting! Set the tone for venues large and small with the Wisp’s two high-powered, Ultrabright LEDs with compatibility for 6-channel DMX-512, with derby effect. A variety of shape-shifting patterns complement the stunning range of color on display with the X-426LED, producing Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Yellow, Cyan, White & more. Optimized for the late, late night on the dancefloor with sound-activated programming and a very low level of power consumption and heat output, the Xstatic Wisp provides all the lighting you’ll need in a compact and lightweight package.
* 2 x 12W 4-in-1 Ultrabright RGBW LEDs
* Internal rotation coverage angle of 0-260° with a wide range of color production capabilities
* Runs extremely cool with low heat output and power consumption, for extended use
* Extremely long LED lifetime, rated at 100,000 hours
* 4-button LED display on rear panel for easy access and control
* Master/Slave linkable via XLR cable with 6-channel DMX-512 control and derby effect
* Continuous rotation or back and forth motor control with 60 built-in programming options
* Built-in sound-activated programming with strobe effect, static colors, and multi-color patterning