Yorkville 1500W 18" Powered Subwoofer
Price listed is DAILY RENTAL RATE
Daily Rate = 24 Hour Period
Multiple Day and Long Term Rental discounts available upon request.
Delivery or Pick Up Options?
BROOKLYN PICK UP
- $50 Warehouse Prep Fee
There is a warehouse prep fee on all orders being picked up by clients from our warehouse, in addition to the cost of the equipment. This is a PER ORDER charge and NOT A PER ITEM charge.
- MON - FRI 10am - 5pm ONLY
- WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS - NO EXCEPTION
- You can pick up from our warehouse @ 276 Meserole Street in Brooklyn.
- We are open MON - FRI from 10am - 5pm for ALL Warehouse Pick Ups & Returns.
DELIVERY - NYC Metro
We offer delivery options within the New York City Area. Fee is based on equipment and distance, starting at $850 minimum.
When you go through our checkout system, you will have the option to select delivery or warehouse pick up.
Insurance & Deposit Requirements
Insurance is required for all rental items where CLIENT is operating equipment on their own. This security is NOT required where CROSSFIRE will set up & operate the equipment.
If you are not sure about insurance requirements for your order / event, please contact us at your earliest convenience for details @ 1.800.884.0653
YORKVILLE LS800P or LS801P Powered Subwoofer - RENTAL ONLY
First choice in active subwoofers, the LS801P combines a cast-frame, neodymium-based 18-inch bass driver with a rear-loaded bass horn enclosure made from 15mm birch ply covered in rugged black carpeting (black Ultrathane painted version - LS801PB is also available). Now add 1,500 Watts of onboard Program power featuring full-time "invisible" limiting. Result - a rugged, high-powered "earth mover." Balanced XLR inputs are included along with 1/4-inch TRS inputs which, at the push of a button, can handle either line-level or speaker-level signals (you can simply connect it to any full-range speaker for quick and easy setups). Connections also include both XLRM and 1/4" Output Link jacks for interconnecting up to 10 LS801P's in larger concert systems. An additional XLR 'Mono Blend Input' allows the LS801P to function in a stereo system by blending the balanced L & R signals from a stereo mixer and creating a single in-phase mono signal.
* Integrated 1500 Watt Amplifier
* 18-inch Neodymium Speaker
* High Performance Mid-Sized Subwoofer Design
* 45Hz - 150Hz with Adjustable HF Roll-Off
* 45Hz - 90Hz Variable Boost Frequency
* Paralleled XLR and 1/4-inch Selectable Line or Speaker Level Inputs
* Excursion, Peak and Thermal Woofer Protection
* Integrated All Metal Speaker Pole Mount Adaptor
* Solid 5/8-inch (15mm) Birch Plywood Construction